Make Your Court Payment Online
Beaverton ePayIt will be unavailable for approximately 5-10 minutes at 3:20PM PST for routine system maintenance.
Welcome to the Beaverton Municipal Court’s online payment portal.From here you will be able to make a payment on your criminal, violation or parking case. You can:
- Make an installment payment on a case with an existing payment plan
- Pay the balance in full on a case
- Enter a plea (Guilty, No Contest, Not Guilty) and submit payment on a violation or parking citation.
- We can only accept payments on Beaverton Municipal Court cases. We cannot accept payments for cases belonging to other courts (Washington County Circuit Court, Washington County Justice Court, Multnomah County Circuit Court, etc.).
- It is your responsibility to keep the court apprised of your current contact information at all times, including address and phone number. Contact Information Update forms can be obtained in-person or online at the court’s website, and can be submitted in-person, by mail, fax, or email.
- You will not be sent a bill or statement. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payments are made timely.
- Failure to pay your monthly payment in full and/or timely may result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest, suspension of your driving privileges, re-imposition of any previously suspended amount, or the assessment of additional fees, including a collection fee equal to 25% of each fine imposed, not to exceed $250.00 per charge. This debt may be assigned to a collection agency.